Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Chillin' with Sophie

After school today, Sophie & I were just hanging out on my bed. I bought some cute boxes at Ikea yesterday to store the girl's artwork in, and Sophie found this little "yes/no" sign she made in preschool while she was going through all her stuff. She would only ask me yes or no questions for a good hour or so, and I would have to flip the sign to show the appropriate response.

Then she asked me to photograph her "Yes" face and her "No" face.

Very sweet & cute:





Kind of scary:



Then she wanted me to video her teasing Sammy with said Yes/No sign.



Sammy puts up with a lot in the McRae house.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Awww, poor Sammy! :) Cute boxes! I need some of those. I bought one of those under the bed boxes to store Evan's papers in. It doesn't fit under a toddler bed (duh!) and under our bed is full. Smart, I know. So I need to go the cute route now, I guess.

Betsy said...

Sophie seems a little bit possessed in that video. Just saying. And you're going to get all the cat activists in a tizzy. :)

Joey said...

Ummm I do not now who that litlle girl, but she sure seems wild I hope the parents will try to take some responsibilty and try to control her in the future.

Joey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Zach & Lizzy said...

You are too cute Sophie!!!!
Thank you for the pics you sent me of Emma & I! Your girls are ADORABLE!!! See ya soon!