Thursday, December 11, 2008

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth...

On Tuesday morning, Sophie told me that she was going to pull out her tooth. I said, "hurry up, it's time for school" not thinking she'd actually do it. I was wrong!




So we put her tooth in a plastic bag and she carried it everywhere with her. But then, right before bed, much to her dismay, we LOST the tooth. I explained that the tooth fairy still honors lost teeth, you just have to write her a note:



The tooth fairy delivered and she got $2 for her tooth!


The remaining tooth was just kind of hanging there and I tried to get her to pull it out, but she wouldn't. Then, last night she was jumping up and down in the kitchen (a very normal thing for Sophie to be doing) and the tooth just fell out of her mouth. It doesn't get any easier than that!

Just don't ask her to say "seven silver swans swam silently seaward."

3 comments:

Suzy said...

Sweet! What a perfect time of year to lose her 2 front teeth!

Betsy said...

Two front teeth missing is very cute.

Amanda said...

So ... all she wants for Christmas is her two front teeth??? (If that were only the case, huh.) Very cute, Sophie!