Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas around our home

Every year I like to take pictures of how we decorate the house at Christmas. It's fun to see how things change over the years. This year I kept it pretty simple, only putting up a fraction of what we have. I'm really trying to simplify holiday decorating. I also love it when other people post pics of their holiday decorating (hint hint, Bets, Suz & mom). Here's what made the cut this year.

In the living room:










Our nativities:





From our Alaska trip this summer (the kids love it):




The Santa Collection:


Our advent calendars:




This one was a labor of love that I made at Super Saturday. I LOVE it! Each day, you turn a star over and by Christmas, you have night sky filled with golden stars.




1 comment:

Amanda said...

Yea! I was so hoping to see your Super Saturday calendar. It's gorgeous! I want to see it in person. Sorry I didn't make it by before we left. We are FREEZING (er, below freezing) here in Cody. We'll definitely have to come over when we get home. We miss you! Have a wonderful Christmas, dear friends! P.S. I'm glad to see Sammy made the cut! :)