Saturday, February 28, 2009

Friday Night Date Night

I know a lot of couples that try to have a date night every week. That's great, as long as you're not married to someone who owns their own restaurant and is never seen near home on a weekend night, or almost any other night for that matter. So, the kids and I had a brilliant idea last night. We'll have our own "Friday Night Date Night".

Sure, it might not be as romantic as a night out with Joseph, but you've got to make the best with what your dealt, right? It was fun. And, I created a new recipe on the fly that the kids ended up loving! Take a look:





3 comments:

Suzy said...

Good job on having date night however you can get it! I bet the kids loved it...you need to post the recipe, it looks yummy!

Cindi said...

Great job Jen! I bet your kids loved the extra quality time with mom to just have a date night!!!

Amanda said...

Yes, post the recipe!