Thursday, May 28, 2009

A great way to start the summer...

Imagine my surprise. When I got home from picking the kids up from school, I walked into the house and saw this:

Joseph surprised us girls with new beach cruisers!! They are so cute. I haven't ridden a bike in years. I felt kind of wobbly. Emma was experiencing pure joy:
The girl's bikes:

Mom's bike:
Jake already got a new bike for his birthday, so he just struck a cool pose: Provo River Trail, here we come!
Thanks sweetie, what an awesome surprise! We love you!

4 comments:

Betsy said...

Oh my gosh I am seriously jealous! Those are beautiful! Steve and I have been wanting bikes to ride through GG Park late at night when it's empty!

Suzy said...

That is so awesome! What a great surprise, those bikes look so fun! We need to get bikes now so we can all go riding!

Lindsay said...

That is great! I love family bike rides! What a way cool surprise. Maybe Joseph should give Pat some tips... ;)

Zach & Lizzy said...

I love the cute new bikes! darling!!! I loved seeing your cute kids yesterday! I hope you are feeling better! :)