Sunday, December 13, 2009

WOW Sophie!

I know, I know. I've let the blog go lately. Those in my family should cut me some SLACK though, since we've been playing ring around the rosy with sickness lately. Anyway, I'm recommitted, so today will be the first of my "catch up" posts.

At Westridge Elementary each month, they hold a "WOW" assembly. This is an assembly where the school recognizes the "Westridge Outstanding Wildcats" for the month. Sophie won the award last month which was great! If you win, your name is entered into a drawing for an iPod shuffle and guess who won?


It just so happpened that on that same day, she won a gigantic chocolate bar for being the best fundraiser in her class. Sophie calls it her "Best Day Ever".

(By the way, if you click on the Westridge Elementary link, you'll get to see a picture of Jake & Kevin on the ski lift at Sundance!)

No comments: