Saturday, February 13, 2010

Museum of Art

Last week we spent some time at the BYU Museum of Art. There are some really great exhibits right now. Of course, we aren't allowed to photograph any of the art, so you'll have to go see for yourself. What's really cool is the exhibit called "100 Years of Collecting Art." BYU has some amazing stuff. My favorite is a Norman Rockwell called "Look Up Thine Eyes." They also have an Andy Warhol of Marilyn Monroe. Our sweet, youngest child was not that interested though, so I'm going back by myself next week to really explore with out distractions.
When we left the museum, the mountains looked so beautiful.
We ended the evening at Pizzeria 712. Everything was delicious as always!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Fun! I used to live at the museum. Now I never get over there. I guess I need to go.

Hannah said...

you have the most beautiful family!

I'm headed to the MOA after your recommendation.

I heart Pizzaria 712. Still really want to try Communal!!