Saturday, March 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Emma.

One decade Emma...it's so hard to believe.
Just yesterday you were a tiny ball of sweetness and chubbiness.
Our little baby girl.
This is what would great me each morning when I woke up.
You were always an early-riser and still are...
We are so proud of you. You have a kind, sensitive heart and always reach out to help others. You are smart, talented and beautiful, but are so modest. We love you and hope your 10th birthday is everything you've dreamed. We can't wait to see what the next 10 years bring.

3 comments:

suzytag said...

I can't believe it's been 10 years! I still remember her at that little age! Happy Birthday Emma....we love you!!

sarah marie. said...

happy birthday emma!

Betsy said...

That second pic where Emma is peeking through her crib...my favorite! It's amazing how it looks EXACTLY like her...except a mini version. Love you Emma...wish we could have been in Utah on your birthday but we'll see you soon!