Monday, March 1, 2010

Westridge Music Festival 2010

It was music fest time again last week. This was Jake's last festival. That means we've already been doing this for 7 years! I figured out that we have 4 more years to go until Sophie is done at Westridge. They did great as always.

Getting ready to leave on the first night.

This year, Emma has been going to school early twice a week to sing in the show choir. They did a fabulous job!


Jake and Kevin were "stagehands" this year. They were in charge of spotlights & curtains. Then they came out to sing with the 6th graders.


Sophie and her best friend Audrey singing with the 2nd graders.

Emma singing with the 4th graders.


I have lots of great video, but Blogger apparently doesn't like my video anymore. I'll try to figure out how to get it loaded. Maybe I'll just post it on FB.

1 comment:

Betsy said...

OMG...they are all too big. Your next post is going to be about prom night!