Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Don't Faint. I'm back. Sorta.

I'm thinking about trying something new. The blog thing has become slightly overwhelming for me. With working full time, Joseph gone all the time and the general demands of three kids, a dog, a cat, a home, a church... blogging has obviously taken a back seat.

My new idea is that I'll commit to blogging once a week -- a "Week in Review" of sorts. I'll post about the previous week... a little, or a lot.

We'll see how it goes. I'll probably do this posting on the weekends, so maybe by next Monday the McRae Diaries will be back in action. Just maybe :)

2 comments:

{natalie} said...

That was fun to see your blog pop up on my google reader. I like the blog background you have and I look forward to seeing how your weeks go.

suzytag said...

It's about TIME! I'm excited to see your weekly posts :)