Wednesday, January 7, 2009

All the rest (aka: the longest post ever)

I've been teaching all week, so I haven't had the time to finish up our Christmas Post. This will be very heavy on the pictures and very light on the commentary. Enjoy.


Post Christmas lunch at P712:








Back up to Grandma & Grandpa's house. Emma is modeling the new scarf Betsy knitted her for Christmas.



The kids were so excited that Uncle Matt was able to visit from Oregon. It's been almost two years, so they were ecstatic to see him:




Allie's showing us how it's done in our dance-off:



After a couple more days at Grandma's, we headed down to SLC for a family dinner at Rodizio Grill. I believe Jacob thought he had died and gone to meat-lover's heaven.



This picture of Emma just cracks me up.



Fun after dinner on the elevator at Trolley Square:



After dinner we headed down to Provo for a couple of days. This was Matt's first visit ever to the Pizzeria:


We take our MarioKart very seriously:



What is Sophie patiently waiting for?



Her new favorite food....



Our last night together in Provo was spent at the Pizzeria. We had an awesome dinner.



Matt modeling his new tattoo:







"Hey Jacob, can you take a picture of me so I can prove that I was actually here this holiday season?"
"Thanks Jake, I really appreciate it."


The very tearful goodbye:



It was a great Christmas. I love my family.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Those are some great and hilarious pictures. Looks like it was a lot of fun.

Lance said...

I love the pic of Sophie waiting for the bagel bites.
Hilarious!

MEJ said...

Jacob seriously took the picture of you? That is hilarious? And I almost wanted to cry seeing Sophie's & Emma's sad faces in those last two.

Betsy said...

Um, that picture of crazy Emma and the pic of Sophie waiting for her bagel bites are the most hilarious things I've ever seen. I'm still laughing.