Sunday, March 1, 2009

Simplify Supper


I saw a cooking segment on Good Things Utah last week that looked pretty good. It was from a website called Simplify Supper. I now LOVE this website. It's just what I needed to help me put some variety into my normal menus. Plus, all of the recipes seem fairly basic. The whole idea behind Simplify Supper is that they feel that it is important for families to eat together. They want to make shopping for, and making dinner a little easier to encourage families to sit down and eat together more often.
The best feature of this sight is that you can "add" several recipes to your list, and they will automatically generate the shopping list for the recipes for you! And the site is free!
Check it out today!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Awesome! Thanks for this!

Cindi said...

Okay I am going to try it out. I am always looking for a variety or new things to add to my menus. Thanks.

Betsy said...

Nice! Steve and I are making more dinners at home these days so this is perfect!