Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What a jerk...

I know, I know.... The Bachelor is "throw away" TV. It's dumb and cheesy and all that, but I was addicted to it this season. This year's bachelor topped them all this week by dumping the girl he proposed to, Melissa, in front of America. Then, not 5 minutes later, he asks for Molly (his original dumpee) to give him another chance!! What??? Then they actually start kissing on the couch!! Talk about pouring salt into Melissa's wounds!!! What a jerk.

This should have been handled off camera. It was brutal to watch and I am now boycotting any future Bachelor shows.

As for Melissa, she can do much better. She's better off in the long run. As for Molly? She deserves whatever she gets. Have some pride Molly.

2 comments:

Cindi said...

I was wondering what happened. I caught a little of it on the news and late night TV, but wasn't sure what exactly happened. Thanks for the update. I sometimes like the mindless reality shows too.

Suzy said...

DITTO! My jaw was dropped the whole time I was watching it! I too am going to boycott future seasons. LAME.