Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Yum.

Joseph was in Portland this week and returned home this morning. It's been a rough week with Sophie being really sick. I was very happy to find this little treasure sitting on my pillow when I got home from work this afternoon:



We loved shopping at Trader Joe's when we lived in CA. There is no other store like it. Betsy introduced me to these delicious morsels years ago. In fact, we all loved them so much, we gave them out at Betsy & Steve's wedding. See for yourself:



Thanks honey. Chocolate always makes life a little sweeter (no pun intended).

4 comments:

Suzy said...

They are not only yummy but so cute as well! Way to go Joe, Jen deserves it!

Amanda said...

Yes, those were good. And so pretty!

Betsy said...

Cute cute cute.

Lindsay said...

Love those! We gave out chocolate covered sunflower seeds at my wedding also! I can't believe there is no TJs in Utah! That is a big bummer.