Saturday, September 5, 2009

Dinner Club

On the last Tuesday of every month, Pizzeria 712 hosts a "Dinner Club". Occasionally, if there is space, I bring the kids down for a delicious meal. This is what July's dinner club was all about.


Remember how Jake loves to ruin every picture I take?
Well, here's Emma's payback.


Seared sea scallop with sea beans, tomato confit, heirloom tomatoes and corn. Yum.

Flat iron steak with a butter sauce that was to die for. On the side was roasted veggies in a cute little packet.

I forgot to take a picture of the cheese course, probably because, you know, I think cheese is basically gross.
I also forgot to take picture of our dessert before we ate them, so you'll just have to trust me, it was good.

The menu is never the same at the dinner club, and reservations are a must. If you get a chance, give it a try. You won't be disappointed.

No comments: