Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Girl's Night Out

The girl's and I had a great time last night at the Miley Cyrus concert.
As you can see below, the girls were VERY excited to get there.




The favorite moment of the evening was when Miley strapped herself onto this Harley and went "flying" around the audience, while singing "I Love Rock-n-Roll". The girls were shocked that I knew all the words to this "new" song.


It was loud, there was screaming - a LOT of screaming, but the girls had a blast. And actually, Miley put on a very entertaining show.
Jake got to spend the evening (and have some great 1-on-1 time) with Grandma & Grandpa Heywood. They ate dinner at Cafe Rio, then Grandpa took him to the movies to see "9". Thanks mom & dad!

3 comments:

Cindi said...

Are you aloud to eat at a restaurant other than your own? LOL!! Looks like the concert was fun. My kids would love to go to a concert, someday!!!! You are an awesome mom!

Amanda said...

Jen, I can't believe you are so hip and know the words to the Miley Cyrus song! :) Glad you guys had a good time.

Suzy said...

Sounds like a blast! I'm so glad I have a few more years til I'll have to do something like that...I'm glad the girls had so much fun!