Sunday, March 21, 2010

Nursing Nana.

I did not blog about our Christmas this year. I think it must have been because I was so sick in December that I was just happy to get through the holidays with my kids fairly satisfied. While I was picking up the girls' room tonight though, I stumbled upon Sophie's favorite Christmas present, which I definitely think is blog-worthy.

The present was from Aunt Betsy & Uncle Steve.

Have an open mind.

It's "Nursing Nana"

Sophie's face in the picture in no way portrays how elated she was to receive this gift.

Take a closer look:

Yep, Nana is nursing her puppies!

Nana has little magnets so their noses latch on firmly.
Sophie's always had a fascination with nursing. Maybe because she was my last baby and never saw me nurse her siblings.
Who knows?

Now for the kicker.
Guess what she wants for her birthday in 3 weeks?

It's Nursing Nuna!

AND, Nursing Nina!

3 comments:

Betsy said...

This was far and away the WEIRDEST Christmas gift we bought this year. But we love Soph so it's cool. :)

suzytag said...

So funny...Allie hasn't asked for one for her Birthday, although I'm sure if she see's Sophie with it she will want it.

Jen said...

The weird thing is that Nursing Nuna costs $25, and Nursing Nina cost $35??!! What's up with that?