Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Randomness.

Some random thoughts and pictures this evening.

We've really been enjoying the sugar snap peas at Costco lately. My kids have figured out that the average pod has six peas inside. We hit the mother load with this one:

Jake and two of his friends are now in charge of raising the flag and taking it down everyday at school:

Every time I leave Scilla home alone, when I return, there is always a random piece of my clothing sitting in the middle of the living room. Once it was my robe, another day it was my sweatshirt and on this day it was my shoe:

This make me happy:
Bella & Scilla have decided to be friends.
They actually slept on the foot of my bed last night.
Getting Scilla is probably the best thing that ever happened to Bella.

Now she is no longer tormented by this:

Sammy's not so tough now that there is a dog in the house. In fact, this is where Sammy has chosen to live for the past three weeks. We actually moved his food dishes up there.

As if he not sedentary enough, now he literally never moves.

Lame, I know.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I am laughing so hard at Sammy! Poor dumb cat. I'm glad he's not torturing Bella anymore, though. Serves him right to be banished up there.

{natalie} said...

haha i love all your pets. that dog is so cute. our dogs and cat are friends too, it's pretty funny. that sammy cat looks huge!

ps. i saw joe at the dinner club, i was hoping you would be there.

Betsy said...

First thing, I love those shoes! Where did you get 'em? I hope you say Target or somewhere cheap b/c I'm trying to save $$.

Second thing, Sammy. That cat is ridiculous.

Jen said...

natalie- i was so sad i couldn't make it to the dinner club, but it sounds like it was a great time. we actually tried to buy two paintings and both were already sold! :(

bets- those shoes came from an upscale boutique called Payless Shoe Source. they're over a year old though...sorry...