Sunday, September 13, 2009

Isn't it weird how music can bring you back instantly to another time in your life? Tonight on the way to mom & dad's for dinner, Joseph & I were listening to "Rent"(don't worry, I turned the volume down in the the appropriate places.)

We were such dorks in the car belting out every word of every song. Sophie kept yelling at us to turn it down, even though she was listening to her ipod. Then we started talking about all the times we saw it. And how great it was that we were able to see the closing night performance.

Then I started thinking about Harvey, and how he was the person who first took me to see this musical. And then I felt kind of sad. I miss Harvey. It's pretty much the best boss/friend ever that takes his team to see "Rent" in San Francisco for "team-building".

When I got home tonight and checked my email something freaky happened. I got an email from Harvey. I know, impossible, right? Actually it was from "Harvey & Kian Frank" asking me to connect with them on Plaxo. But Harvey's picture popped right up when I logged on to Plaxo.

I like to think that Harvey enjoyed our little concert in the car this evening.

Love you Harvey!

2 comments:

Cindi said...

That's cool Jen!

Betsy said...

that's super cool...i miss him too! he was amazing.